iDesign Collection by Ilene Segal - Personalized Dog Collar
Successful designer and child at heart, Ilene welcomes life with big, open arms. She embraces creativity in her work and in her lifestyle and has built a brand blurring the line between the two. In 2004, Ilene left her Creative Director Position at New York Magazine to launch idesign + co with a single stationery collection. It was an instant hit and she hasn't slowed down since. Today idesign + co is an established designer brand specializing in unique paper and gift products and we are excited to launch the first line of pet products featuring these colorful, fun, quirky designs.
This dog collar utilizes a quick clasp closure, also called a side release clasp. Sizing is given as a range of neck lengths. Measure your dog's neck size or its current collar length (not including buckles) to obtain correct sizing.
Fabric Color Options
iDesign Blue Crabs
iDesign Boy Skulls
iDesign Cool Type
iDesign Girl Skulls
iDesign Hula Girls
iDesign Peace & Love
iDesign Pink Crabs
iDesign Rainbow Fish Black
iDesign Rainbow Fish White
iDesign Sailboats & Anchors
iDesign Whales & Lobsters
What do you want your dog collar to say? A name and number for safety? A clever message or mantra for you and your pup? Or something entirely unique? The possibilities are endless so get started today and fill out your details above.
Yellow Dog Design
Smart Designs, Made in America With Your Pet in Mind.
Yellow Dog's Standard Collars come in over 650 designs are produced on soft polyester braid which is machine washable and fully guaranteed. Each collar comes with a custom side release buckle.
At Yellow Dog Design, we are proud to say that our products are made in the USA under our own roof in Greensboro, North Carolina. All of our designs are created with pets in mind, Yellow Dog Design is dedicated to keeping our lines fresh and exciting and full of hot sellers.
From Design to Print to Sewing, we oversee every step to ensure that you receive the finest quality product. We are committed to making the world a better place, trying each year to make our facility green.
Tag-a-Long Pet Tag Holder
The Smart Way to Hang Your Tag on Your Collar.
Tag-A-Long is a patented, built-in tag holder that gives you the option for the d-ring to be used for the leash as intended. Yellow Dog Design is the only collar manufacturer offering a built-in tag holder for their customers.
As appreciation to all of our customers that order from us, we are offering our patented Tag-A-Long buckle on all of our collars in the EZ-Clip Line at no extra charge. It is a small way of saying thank you for supporting us here at Yellow Dog Design.
We will ship all dog collar orders with this buckle that is designed to hold your pet's tag so the d-ring can be used for what is was meant for-attaching the leash to the collar. If for some reason you don't want the Tag-A-Long buckle, just indicate that on your order and we will ship your order with our regular buckles as we have in the past. Thank you for your business- we hope this added value to you at no cost shows you our appreciation.
- Simple, Effective way to change between collars
- Low profile & Sleek design
- No extra adapters or connectors needed
- Strong metal design to prevent breakage
- Fully guaranteed against breakage/defects
- Works exclusively on Tag-A-Long Collars
- Available on all side release buckles in 3/4" and 1"
Our products are made of 100% Dye-Sublimated Durable Polyester, Colorfast and are machine washable. Any defective product can be returned and will be promptly replaced.
- Made in the USA
- Customized with REPEATING Text and Art
- Computer generated art is actually part of the collar
- Is not a sticker, decal or anything else that could come off
- The text and art will not come off the collar, guaranteed!
- 100% Durable Polyester Braid
- Machine Washable
- Great for active dogs
- Fully Guaranteed if defective, chewed, broken, or even lost!
- Nickel Plated Alloy D Ring for Tag or Leash Attachment
- Adjustable Quick Clasp style sturdy closure. Also known as a "Side Release" clasp
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. Our guarantee promises that we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that, due to manufacturer defect, is lost, fails, or unnaturally wears, for the entire life of the product.Our guarantee does not cover products which are:
- Lost for reasons other than manufacturer defect.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
"Grab Bag" products are not eligible for returns. Please be sure to measure your pet before ordering to ensure you receive the size you need.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Certain products will receive a store credit only—These include personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only.
- We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We understand the frustration, but customers who enter incorrect personalized information for their pet are not eligible for a free return. Please be sure to double-check the spelling of any personalized text before completing your order
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.