Jacaranda Kenyan Maasai Tribe Beaded Dog Collar
HandMade in Kenya by Maasai "mamas" Leather Backing Hand Sewn Beads Hand Cast Solid Brass Buckles Final design may vary slightly from the image Your collar will be one-of-a-kind collar that NO ONE else will have Buckle style closure
This is a really unique collar and I always get a ton of compliments on it. The only negative is that I bought my other dog one about five months ago and the back part is separating, although it looks like it would be an easy fix to by gluing it back on. There is no danger of the beads coming loose. Other than that, it is a high quality collar and well worth the money I paid.
Our black lab has gotten many compliments on her new collar!
- Made by the Masaaii Mamas in Kenya
- Brass buckle
- Brass D-ring for leash and tag attachment
- EVERY collar is unique as they are all hand made
- Own a one-of-a-kind collar AND help support the Masaai Tribe
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. This guarantee means we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that has been accidentally damaged during typical pet activities.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- Products are available for return/exchange, however some will offer a store credit only including personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only
Pet ID Tag Guarantee
NOTE: If your tag is broken, lost, or if you only have a piece of it left, complete the steps below and send us whatever you have left of the tag. Even if it's completely lost we will still honor the guarantee
1. Write down your name, address, order #, tag size, color, and engraving details
2. If you do not have your order #, please use your email address. Without one of these pieces of information, we may not be able to replace the tag
3. Send the tag, along with the information above (#1 & 2) to the following address:
c/o Tag Replacement
112 O'Connor St
Greensboro NC 27406
Tag Guarantee Program does not apply to Licensed Sports Tags due to specific restrictions within the licensing agreement with each league and/or license holder. Replacement Tags can be provided to the exact specifications of the original order. We are unable to change tag style, size, shape, or engraving details on replacement tags
We reserve the right to limit the number of replacements when there is excessive use or abuse of our guarantee.