HyperLite Bone Dog ID Tag with Engraving
Our Hyperlite Pet Tags come in 9 different metallic colors and 4 styles. These rust-proof metal tags are lightweight to reduce tag jingling. Add up to 3 lines of text to give your pet the added security they need wherever you go.
Did you know: with a tag and collar you pet is more likely to receive help in the event they get lost or a natural disaster strikes. They're one of the fastest ways to get your pet home. Creating a personalized tag is a simple, quick and inexpensive way to keep them safe.
- This Dog ID Tag will be engraved with up to 3 lines of text
- 15 characters (including spaces) per line is the MAX recommended text
- This Pet ID Tag will be engraved EXACTLY as the information is entered
- Be careful, check spelling and phone #s
- Our engraver will automatically adjust the font size according to the amount of text to be engraved
- Keep in mind that 3 lines of long text will create a relatively small font size...FEWER LINES & WORDS = BIGGER FONT
This item ships within 1 business day after the order date
Small tag - great option
I purchased the small tag, and even though it was small, there was space on the front and back for the information I wanted to include! I'm very happy with the tags I purchased. They are light and they don't make a lot of noise clanging around with the rabies tag. Perfect!
Great id tags, but color does fade overtime. Worth the price. I got the wrong size though so if yo have any bigger dogs make sure to get the medium. Toy breads or smaller breads should be fine for small.
Shipped very quickly. Tags look great.Rings are very thick a wire and hard to get on.
Haven’t used yet. Rings are so tight it is hard to you get them on tags
Big dog, tag looks great
Clear engraving and fast shipping. The rings that came to attach the tag to the collar are a little small and hard to maneuver, but they were free so I really can't complain too much. Happy with this purchase and will be back for more!
Bone Dog ID
Love Rowdy's little bright (light blue) blue bone ID tag! I can easily switch it from one Tag-a-Long collar to the next. I only wish I could easily put it on ALL his collars and not just his Tag-a long ones,
Hooks that came with it were very hard to get on.
Very nice personalized collar and tag for my dog.
Beautiful metallic colors! They do need to be replaced occasionally because they do show signs of wear and tear after a year or so, but they’re totally worth it!
GOOD FOR THE PRICE
It was good for the price can't complain. I also put clear nail polish on the tag like a previous reviewer stated.
- Rust Proof Anodized Aluminum Bone Shaped Pet ID Tag
- Anodized Aluminum provides a light weight alternative to our heavy duty tags
- Product price includes engraving
- Includes O-Ring for attachment to collars, etc
- Engraving will be centered both vertically and horizontally on the tag
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. Our guarantee promises that we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that, due to manufacturer defect, is lost, fails, or unnaturally wears, for the entire life of the product.Our guarantee does not cover products which are:
- Lost for reasons other than manufacturer defect.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
- Damaged due to tie-outs.
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
"Grab Bag" products are not eligible for returns. Please be sure to measure your pet before ordering to ensure you receive the size you need.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Certain products will receive a store credit only—These include personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only.
- We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We understand the frustration, but customers who enter incorrect personalized information for their pet are not eligible for a free return. Please be sure to double-check the spelling of any personalized text before completing your order
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.