Engraved Nameplates & Rivets on Dog Tags
|All Name Plates are approx 3" long x 1" tall|
They are okay for the price. But you get what you pay for. The metal is very thin but does the job. The rivets are junk. Of the 5 tags that I put onto dog collars, one of the rivets has broken off of 3 of them. They are cheaply made & too long for any normal thickness collar. I'll be purchasing new rivets to re-attach all of them.
The tag is wonderful, great red color and great printing. The "rivets" well they are not rivets that work with a rivet gun. Apparently they are more hammer style. Anyway I took my collar and rivets to a shoe repair shop and he had what was needed to apply the tag to the collar. We didn't use the rivets provided by Hot Dog Collar. It only cost $2 to have this done, well worth it!! Anyway I do love, love, love the way the tag looks and works on the collar.
The color (we got purple), matches her collar perfectly. It’s easy to read. Great for every day, rough and tumble play. Won’t get lost or damaged.
2 of my 3 chew on each others hanging tags. These prevent me from ever having to buy new ID tags. Easy to hook on.
The name plate itself is ok. It came with no instructions for attaching to the collar (I had to Google that(. The rivers provided were way too long and didn’t compress properly to fasten the tag securely to the collar. It might have worked properly on a thicker collar, but I had purchased a Hotdog collar and leash set, so I did expect it to fit their own. Maybe offer a couple of size rivets instead of long ones only?
Suggest you supply screw type rivets. Will be loved again by your customers !!!
1/2 the price of tags from big name Pet stores. Was able to print up to 4 lines where big store only allowed 2. I knew the status of my order from time of payment up til anext email confirming my receipt of the tags. Quality is outstanding. Will definitely use this company again...
This product very sturdy and will last forever. It came in a variety of colors but I choose red. The shipping was just as indicated and came very fast. It for perfectly on my small dogs collar. I will purchase more next time.
This tag is a little large (ok) and the engraving is thin. Check back in 5 years to check on longevity.
Nice, large name plate, but somewhat light weight. Additionally, the "engraving" appears to be laser etching.
Two lengths of rivets are supplied with the plate. One pair is too short and the other is too long. Still, price is good, and as long as your dog does not put a lot of wear and tear on it, it should last. My Chessie is pretty rough on equipment, so we shall see.
- Engraved with up to 4 Lines of Text
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Free Engraving
- Attachment Rivets Included
- Engraving in All Caps
- 10 Bold Colors to Choose From
- Personalized Item Not Available for Return or Exchange
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. Our guarantee promises that we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that, due to manufacturer defect, is lost, fails, or unnaturally wears, for the entire life of the product.Our guarantee does not cover products which are:
- Lost for reasons other than manufacturer defect.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
"Grab Bag" products are not eligible for returns. Please be sure to measure your pet before ordering to ensure you receive the size you need.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Certain products will receive a store credit only—These include personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only.
- We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We understand the frustration, but customers who enter incorrect personalized information for their pet are not eligible for a free return. Please be sure to double-check the spelling of any personalized text before completing your order
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.