What Does Your Favorite Dog Breed Say About You [INFOGRAPHIC]
Posted by Hot Dog Collars on 08/31/15 11:02 AM
Your dog's breed tells a lot about who you are [Click To Tweet]
Every breed has their unique personalities, traits, and characteristics. It is what makes us choose certain breed over and over. The breed that we identify with the most can actually tell us quite a bit about ourselves and others. Is your breed on the list below? If not, tell us about what your breed says using the comments OR tweet @hotdogcollars.
Did you know that you can now find products specifically tailored to your dog breed on our website? Yep, check out our "Shop By Breed" section here. We've got all kinds of gear and gifts just for you to personalize your pet!
The breed of your dog says quite a bit about who you are. Did your dog make the list? If not, let us know in the comments below or tweet at us: @HotDogCollars.
Here are the insights in text format for easy copy & paste (just be sure to credit us and the sources above):
- Labrador Retriever - You know what you like and you’re cool with not having to test boundaries. You’re outgoing, but you don’t really need to be, because people tend to like you by default and gravitate toward you in social situations.
- German Shepherd - You appreciate knowing what people expect of you and you have no problem with authority, but you’re not a pushover. You like the simple things in life, and prefer intimate gatherings with friends over large crowds.
- Dachshund - Your favorite memories are centered around food. Your emotions are regulated by food, and the pursuit of food. A gathering is not complete unless there is something to munch on, and you’re not ashamed of it. Your perfect day consists of being a lazy couch burrito while eating burritos. And Dog forbid someone judge you for it.
- Pit Bull - You’re opinionated, and it might turn some people off when they first meet you. But those who know you can expect honesty and loyalty. You’re fine spending time alone, but can be the life of the party if you feel like it. You have a big heart because you know what it’s like to be the underdog.
- Husky - You’re very vocal. Some might call it whining, but hey — as long as you get what you want, right? You’re not too worried about keeping things tidy, because life shouldn’t only be about making beds and unloading the dishwasher.
- Chihuahua - You love being the center of attention when you walk into a room. You’re resilient and you know how to throw a mean side-eye if you feel like someone deserves it.
- Bulldog - You’re the calm one in your circle of friends, and some might even accuse you of having permanent DILLIGAF face. But that’s fine. Haters gon’ hate, right? Your chill demeanor comes in handy when you’re uncomfortable, because no one can tell.
- French Bulldog - You’re a city person at heart, and you know it. You can fit in anywhere, and have a natural affinity for the cosmopolitan. You have a way of making people feel loved with the smallest gestures.
- Beagle - Thank Dog for the Internet, because you’re a curious person who needs to know everything. Meet a new person? GOOGLED. You’re a pro at finding things out, which also means people come to you for information. And it’s a nice feeling — being wanted.
- Mixed Breed - You’re approachable and down-to-earth. You pick a side and stick to it, even though you can see and understand both sides. This makes you a great person to come to for advice.
Looking for gear made just for your breed of dog? Check out our "Shop By Breed" section here We've got all kinds of gear and gifts just for you to personalize your pet!