The Tucson - Luxury Leather Dog Collar
This dog collar utilizes a BUCKLE STYLE closure. Sizing is given as a size number (total tip to tip length) and a wearable length (where the sizing holes are). See below for additional details.
#16 = 11.5-14" long x 3/4" wide - Good for most Boston Terrier, Pug, and similar breeds
#18 = 12.5-16" long x 3/4" wide - Good for most French Bulldog, Cocker Spaniel, Collie, Beagle, and similar breeds
#20 = 14.5-17.5" long x 1" wide - Good for most Collies, Pointers, and similar breeds
#22 = 16.5-20" long x 1.5" wide - Good for most Pit Bulls, Retrievers, Boxer, and similar breeds
#24 = 17.5-22" long x 1.5" wide - Good for most Shepherds, Labs, English & American Bulldogs, and similar breeds
#26 = 20-24" long x 2" wide - Good for most Rottweilere, Corso, and similar breeds
Absolutely love it.. high quality and looks great on him.. year and half pocket bully named Chevy.. got the 26"
I have a 50lb OEBD and this collar was way too heavy for her. It's thick and very stiff; had to return
- Angel Elite Line
- Genuine Argentinian cowhide leather
- Hand Carved
- Hand Dyed
- Buck Stiching
- Padded interior for ultimate comfort
- Stainless Steel buckle, rivets, and D-Ring
- NOT intended for tie-outs or prolonged outdoor use
- Hand selected materials and strict quality controls
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. This guarantee means we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that has been accidentally damaged during typical pet activities.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- Products are available for return/exchange, however some will offer a store credit only including personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only
Pet ID Tag Guarantee
NOTE: If your tag is broken, lost, or if you only have a piece of it left, complete the steps below and send us whatever you have left of the tag. Even if it's completely lost we will still honor the guarantee
1. Write down your name, address, order #, tag size, color, and engraving details
2. If you do not have your order #, please use your email address. Without one of these pieces of information, we may not be able to replace the tag
3. Send the tag, along with the information above (#1 & 2) to the following address:
c/o Tag Replacement
112 O'Connor St
Greensboro NC 27406
Tag Guarantee Program does not apply to Licensed Sports Tags due to specific restrictions within the licensing agreement with each league and/or license holder. Replacement Tags can be provided to the exact specifications of the original order. We are unable to change tag style, size, shape, or engraving details on replacement tags
We reserve the right to limit the number of replacements when there is excessive use or abuse of our guarantee.