The Shield Kenyan Maasai Tribe Beaded Dog Collar
This dog collar utilizes a buckle style closure. Sizing is given as a range of neck lengths. Measure your dogs neck size or its current collar length (not including buckles) to obtain correct sizing.
I purchased one of these for my Boxer. It is a lovely collar, and really gets him noticed. It really stands out against his dark brindle coat. I would definitely buy another!
- Hand Sewn beaded leather collars
- Hand Cast Solid Brass Hardware (Buckles, d-ring)
- 100% unique, one-of-a-kind collar. No two are e
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. Our guarantee promises that we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that, due to manufacturer defect, is lost, fails, or unnaturally wears, for the entire life of the product.Our guarantee does not cover products which are:
- Lost for reasons other than manufacturer defect.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
- Damaged due to tie-outs.
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
"Grab Bag" products are not eligible for returns. Please be sure to measure your pet before ordering to ensure you receive the size you need.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Certain products will receive a store credit only—These include personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only.
- We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We understand the frustration, but customers who enter incorrect personalized information for their pet are not eligible for a free return. Please be sure to double-check the spelling of any personalized text before completing your order
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.