RubIt CURVE Dog ID Tag Clip
Small - Diameter of 21.9 mm
Medium - Diameter of 27.2 mm
Large - Diameter of 33.3 mm
our dogs have about 7 or 8 collars each-so much easier to swap out tags from collar to collar than trying to get those tiny tag rings on a large collar ring. really like these and they seem pretty strong not likely to break-have had them now for about a month and no complaints-have an american bulldog and a Pit that love to play rough and no tag has come off yet
I have used two of these, and they both broke so it's not a one-off situation. I am always worried that my dogs will be lost. I was hopeful that this would help me be less worried. Don't buy!!
Expected them to much sturdier. With my busy dogs, I worry about breaking and tag loss. Time will tell.
Love these!! They are perfect for switching tags from one collar to the next, and they look good! I always hated switching collars because of the rings that all tags are on. Not now......I’ve been using them for several years now and have one for all of my fur babies.
- Quickly and easily change dog collars and move tags
- Attach the RubIt directly to your dog’s collar
- Unique Clip prevents the tag from falling off the collar
- Easy On, Easy to Share
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Remove it at night or inside to quiet tag jingle
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. This guarantee means we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that has been accidentally damaged during typical pet activities.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- Products are available for return/exchange, however some will offer a store credit only including personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only
Pet ID Tag Guarantee
NOTE: If your tag is broken, lost, or if you only have a piece of it left, complete the steps below and send us whatever you have left of the tag. Even if it's completely lost we will still honor the guarantee
1. Write down your name, address, order #, tag size, color, and engraving details
2. If you do not have your order #, please use your email address. Without one of these pieces of information, we may not be able to replace the tag
3. Send the tag, along with the information above (#1 & 2) to the following address:
c/o Tag Replacement
112 O'Connor St
Greensboro NC 27406
Tag Guarantee Program does not apply to Licensed Sports Tags due to specific restrictions within the licensing agreement with each league and/or license holder. Replacement Tags can be provided to the exact specifications of the original order. We are unable to change tag style, size, shape, or engraving details on replacement tags
We reserve the right to limit the number of replacements when there is excessive use or abuse of our guarantee.