Reflective Sunglo Waterproof Dog Collar
This dog collar utilizes a BUCKLE STYLE closure. Sizing is given as the Size # (total length of the collar) and the Wearable Length (where the sizing holes are). See below for additional details
REMEMBER, these collars can be cut and additional holes added with no special melting or burning required like regular nylon
This collar has truly exceeded my expectations for quality. The fitment is great and the hardware is very high quality. My dog, Lincoln, is super strong and super destructive and there's no doubt this collar will hold up to any abuse he can throw at it. The waterproof biothane material is excellent for cleaning. I just leave the collar on when Lincoln gets a bath and as an added bonus he doesn't have the ability to take off and fling water everywhere after a bath. Overall, this is an absolute great bargain. I know I won't need to buy a new collar for quite some time but I might order another color just to get another great deal.
I bought 2 of these for my dogs and they are the best collars we've had. They've worn bright orange collars for years now to ensure visibility, but the reflective stripe makes all the difference. I was worried about the reflective stripe scratching off, but they've been wearing for a couple weeks now and they still look new.
I love these collars!! Planing on ordering for all my dogs!!!
My bully pit (American Bulldog/Pit mix), TedyBruschi, broke through the leather collar he had, so I was anxious to get him something sturdy and durable. This is a coated nylon collar with what seems to be a durable heavy-duty metal buckle. The coating also prevents slipping, which I've found to be an issue with other adjustable nylon collars. I also love that is water proof, so it stays on at bath time, and at the lake, on the boat, in the rain, etc... the reflective stripe is nice for our evening walks, although for aesthitics, the plain ones look nicer in my opinion. The color is very vibrant and looks nice next to his blue/gray coat. The only problem I've had is that the ring to attach his tags is actually so thick that it bent open the ring his tags were attached to and they fell off. I remidied this by putting them on a heavier ring off an old keychain. Now everything works correctly. Overall, I really like the collar, especially for the price compared to leather. If you have an active dog who is outdoors frequently or likes to swim, this is a must try. I plan to order another in a different color for him too.
My dog is a rescue. He was lost at some point and so a reflective collar is another layer of protection in addition to microchiping, dog license tag, and rabies tag with the vet's info. I love my dog!
- High Visibility Polyurethane coated nylon
- Odor Resistant
- Soil, Mildew, and Bacteria Resistant
- Water Resistant
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. Our guarantee promises that we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that, due to manufacturer defect, is lost, fails, or unnaturally wears, for the entire life of the product.Our guarantee does not cover products which are:
- Lost for reasons other than manufacturer defect.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
- Damaged due to tie-outs.
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
"Grab Bag" products are not eligible for returns. Please be sure to measure your pet before ordering to ensure you receive the size you need.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Certain products will receive a store credit only—These include personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only.
- We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We understand the frustration, but customers who enter incorrect personalized information for their pet are not eligible for a free return. Please be sure to double-check the spelling of any personalized text before completing your order
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.