Personalized Light Up Dog Collar
Want to keep your dog safe during late night walks? Maybe your dog enjoys a run with you at dawn or dusk? If your dog gets away, will someone be able to see her and easily contact you to get them home safely?
Any time your dog needs to stay safe and visible, you need the Personalized Hot Dog Safety Collar. It’s bright LED lights make sure your dog is seen when she needs to be. Add any text you want on the collar and you’ve got one safe pup, even at night or lost in low light.
Our Personalized Hot Dog Safety Collar is different than the rest because it is rechargeable, come in dozens of great colors and styles, and best of all, are Designed, Personalized and Made to order with some imported materials in Greensboro, NC!
This dog collar utilizes a quick clasp closure, also called a side release clasp. Sizing is given as a range of neck lengths. Measure your dogs neck size or its current collar length (not including buckles) to obtain correct sizing.
Why are all sizes 1 inch wide?
Came already charged. Bought as a gift and had their last name placed on the collar in which it was placed on multiple time all the way around the collar. This way they can use it on any of their dogs. The craftsmen well done. Noticeable lights when lit.
Ok...can't say enough about how great these collars are for dogs that do a lot of hiking, playing and generally rolling around...in the dark. The collars are thick, well made and the fabric colors are beautiful whether the light feature is on or off. We've got 4 Goldens and our dogs do a lot of swimming so even though the light elements aren't waterproof - they're easy to remove. When our dogs are done swimming the element slides right back into the collar.
I love this collar but it was really hard to adjust the size. I didn’t have any problems adjusting the other basic collar. It has to be because of the lighting element inside
We do a lot of hiking and trail running with our dogs - many times after the sun has set. These collars do a great job of making sure our pups are seen by other hikers, campers, cars, etc. We don't take off on a camping trip without our dogs AND their light-up collars. Side note: I needed to contact customer service as I had a few questions. Not only did I immediately speak to a real human (wasn't put on hold) but my questions were answered - challenge averted within minutes. :-)
The two collars are very pretty and sturdy but too bulky for the 14lbs dogs. None of the pics on this site shows the boxy clunky battery pack!! AND it looks awful. I assumed it was embedded in the clasp. That was probably your deceiving strategy so those unknowing foolls like me would fall for it! I got it personalized so I'm out $$
I bought the product because it's made in the U.S.A., and I liked the company story. Just a random search for lighted dog collars brought me to Hot Dog Collars. Regarding the product/experience: The web site is super easy to navigate and the variations available for the product I wanted were outstanding. The product arrived a day early in a well- protected package. The quality of the collar seems great. The light is bright enough to locate our all-black puppy at night but not so bright to be gawdy. My pup plays and wrestles with 4 full-grown dogs all day and the collar hasn't been damaged at all. We need more companies in our country that care about quality and service like Hot Dog Collars does. Well done folks. Keep it up.
I really like this collar! My basenji only weighs 20 pounds and I thought from other reviews that the collar might be too bulky for her. While it is larger than her usual collar, we only put it on her at night. The lights are fantastic, charging is easy, it’s simple to take on and off, the fabric is soft and flexible and the customization looks great. It is not easy to adjust the collar so be sure to measure your pet and get the right size.
The collar is pretty sturdy, but the charger opening is hard to open and already broke on one of the three collars I purchased. On one of the other collars the lights didn't even last one month.
Collar itself is really nice. Sturdy, comfortable, and colorful. Just wish the lights hadn’t stopped working. To be fair, my pup was pretty rough on it, so not surprised much.
These personalized collars are beautiful and so well made. We just love it. Even comes with a cool charger.
- PERSONALIZE IT - Use any text you want! Most customers add their dog’s name and phone number, but you can get as creative as you want. Use funny sayings, nicknames, your business name, even marriage proposals :)
- LED LIGHT DOG COLLAR - Our rechargeable safety dog collar means your dog stays visible when you need it to be. Perfect for outdoor dogs, service dogs, walks by the beach, jogging at dawn or dusk, and more!
- LITHIUM ION BATTERY - This rechargeable battery pack stays lit up to 8 hours per charge and comes with a FREE USB charging cable.
- 3 LIGHT UP MODES - Simply press a button on the collar and you can switch between quick flash, slow flash, and solid light.
- Designed, Personalized and Made to order with some imported materials in Greensboro, NC - There are plenty of cheap light up collars available, but (at the time this was written) we are the only one making the collar here in the USA. Real US employees, real US jobs, and a real family owned business!
- WATER RESISTANT - These collars will do just fine in the rain, splashing in a puddle, or in the event of a slobber attack. NOTE: Collars should not be submerged fully and are not recommended for dogs that will go for a swim.
- 100% GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - If something goes wrong, or even if the collar is lost, we will replace it no questions asked. NOTE: We can replace collars with an identical version only.
- SIZING - Measure your dog’s current collar and check the sizing tab below to get the right size collar. NOTE: All sizes are 1 inch wide.
- CHOICES - We have 21 great colors to choose from. Select a color and the product image will change to show you that color. NOTE: Inner color is the color on the inside of the collar. It will also be slightly visible on the outer edge of the outside of the collar.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. Our guarantee promises that we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that, due to manufacturer defect, is lost, fails, or unnaturally wears, for the entire life of the product.Our guarantee does not cover products which are:
- Lost for reasons other than manufacturer defect.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
- Damaged due to tie-outs.
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
Our full return policy is as follows:
- Products are available for return/exchange.
- Personalized Items - We understand the frustration, but customers who enter incorrect personalized information or order the wrong size for their pet are not eligible for a return or exchange. Please be sure that your pet's name, your phone number, or any other information is entered correctly BEFORE your purchase is complete. If an error occurs due to a mistake in our production process, we will fix it, but we cannot fix errors in the text entered by customers. Please be sure to measure your dog and compare it with the measurements of the collar before ordering a personalized collar to avoid ordering the incorrect size. If you are unsure how to measure or have questions about the size of a product, please contact us or use our customer support chat for assistance.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days after an order has been delivered.
- "Grab Bag" products are not eligible for returns. Please be sure to measure your pet before ordering to ensure you receive the size you need.