Medical Dog ID Tag
- This Dog ID Tag will be engraved with up to 4 lines of text
- 20 characters (including spaces) per line is the MAX recommended text
- This Pet ID Tag will be engraved EXACTLY as the information is entered. Note, exceptions will be made at the determination of the engraving department for spacing and legibility considerations
- Be careful, check spelling and phone #s
- Our engraver will automatically adjust the font size according to the amount of text to be engraved
- Keep in mind that 3 lines of long text will create a relatively small font size...FEWER LINES & WORDS = BIGGER FONT
This item ships within 1 business day after the order date
Small - Approximately 1" wide
Med/Large - Approximately 1.5" wide
<img " title="help i lost my dog" src="https://www.hotdogcollars.com/product_images/uploaded_images/how-to-find-a-lost-pet-s.png" alt="how to find a lost pet" width="482" height="405" />
Did not receive glow in the dark sleeve that I paid for.
Thank you for having a Medical Tag. This is a great tag- I have ordered this before, but had to re-order since some information had changed- It appears that the engraving is "deeper" and more legible, so thank you for improving that as well. I love it!
This tag is exactly what I was looking for. It is very well made, you can tell it's durable & not cheaply made. It does have some weight to it, so I would definitely use the small tag for dogs up to 40-50 lbs. The lg/med size is a good fit for my 70lb greyhound. It is very brightly colored, so easy to see. Thanks for the great product!
I purchased a large tag for my Rottweiler who has kidney failure. It is brightly colored (red) with the medical caduceus on the front. It's easy to see from a distance, solidly made and easy to read.
I'd give it 4.5 stars but that wasn't an option. A well-made product, lettering easily visible, product arrived quickly, and all information was correct. My only concern is the weight. I ordered the larger size to fit all the veterinarian information on the tag, but it is for an elderly, ill cat and it's a little heavy. It would be perfect for a medium- to larger-sized dog - or even a larger, healthy cat.
My little poodle is insulin dependent. He must have at least two shots a day and is on a restricted diet. Now I know if he gets lost whoever finds him will know his needs and the emergency numbers to call. The medical insignia stands out and cannot be missed. Glad I found it!
I was impressed by this tag. It is well made and heavy weight. I wished the engraving was deeper but all in all I am pleased. Thanks Hot dog collars!
The tag itself is heavy--almost too heavy if your dog is smaller! That said, it's durable. My issue is the engraving on the back. The font is so skinny, it's barely readable. Luckily, I just needed the front to show, as I already have a readable tag on my dog's collar.
Exactly what I wanted
This medical tag gives me some peace of mind. My dog has epilepsy and has to take meds twice a day. If anything ever happened and I wasn't around to inform someone of my dog's condition at least they'd be able to read the tag and not have to guess about what was happening to him. I also really like that it's super thick so it can't be easily bent or damaged. The only thing I would suggest be changed is that the engraving be filled with a bit of color because it's kind of hard to read and you have to look really closely. My overall thoughts on this product is that I like it and it's good to have.
- Rust Proof Nickel Plated Alloy, Epoxy Coated Pet ID Tag
- Product price includes engraving
- Epoxy coated front prevents scratches and other damage
- Specially designed for pets with medical conditions or needing medicine
- Special Acrylic Coating is applied to the engraved side to provide a lifetime of use
- Includes O-Ring for attachment to collars, etc
- Engraving will be centered both vertically and horizontally on the tag
- LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Details HERE
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. Our guarantee promises that we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that, due to manufacturer defect, is lost, fails, or unnaturally wears, for the entire life of the product.Our guarantee does not cover products which are:
- Lost for reasons other than manufacturer defect.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
- Damaged due to tie-outs.
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
Our full return policy is as follows:
- Products are available for return/exchange.
- Personalized Items - We understand the frustration, but customers who enter incorrect personalized information or order the wrong size for their pet are not eligible for a return or exchange. Please be sure that your pet's name, your phone number, or any other information is entered correctly BEFORE your purchase is complete. If an error occurs due to a mistake in our production process, we will fix it, but we cannot fix errors in the text entered by customers. Please be sure to measure your dog and compare it with the measurements of the collar before ordering a personalized collar to avoid ordering the incorrect size. If you are unsure how to measure or have questions about the size of a product, please contact us or use our customer support chat for assistance.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days after an order has been delivered.
- "Grab Bag" products are not eligible for returns. Please be sure to measure your pet before ordering to ensure you receive the size you need.