Personalized Engraved Leather Dog Collar with Nameplate
This dog collar utilizes a BUCKLE STYLE closure. Sizing is given as the Size # (total length of the collar) and the Wearable Length (where the sizing holes are). See below for additional details
The red leather color faded. The engraving on the nameplate wore off so it is hardly legible. Next time I would purchase a black color, hopefully less likely to fade and get an embroidered name on the collar.
I loved this collar so much I ordered three of them.
Beautiful blue color! The nameplate is a great size and doesn't snag like tags do. Love that it's made in America!
Love the collar and seems like quality material. Soft as well so it is flexible on my dogs neck and doesn't irritate him
I have two 'rough and tumble' dogs. They have demolished other collars just playing, running through brush, etc. These seem to be a solution. Also the name plates are really a step up from the name tags that get caught on things and disappear. Great purchase.
This is a great well made collor. I picjed red and it is such a rich and nice red. My little Linkin is black wiith white chest and paws. The red looks hreat on him. We are very happy eith our purchase!!
Would definitely purchase again!
We love this collar. This is the 2nd collar we have bought in 4 years. The only reason why we bought a new collar was to update the address. The first collar is still in great condition. The reflection, name plate and collar are still in tact and legible. We did put a waterproof spray on the collar but my dog wears his collar 24/7 and goes swimming in the lake with it on.
I bought the Royal Blue Metallic collar with Brass nameplate. It looked incredible when it arrived. The most striking dog collar I've ever seen. However - 2 weeks after putting it on him, and a lot of the metallic blue color has flaked off. He doesn't rub it against anything, in fact it's fairly protected by his fur. But after 2 weeks of use, it looks about 3-4 years old. It's still strong and functional, but it just looks bad. I would definitely NOT buy the metallic finish in the future. It's a shame, since they look so great before they get used for a little while.
Always purchased ID tags for my girl, but decided to go with the engraved collar this time and I LOVE IT! Mostly because there is no metal clanking when she is walking / running or eating. She seems to love her collar too. Cute color and comfortable, not heavy on her.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Personalize Up To 4 Lines of Text
- Free Engraving in All Caps
- Latigo Leather Collar in 10 Beautiful Colors
- 2 Layer design for Superior Strength and Durability
- Stainless Steel Buckle Style Closure
- Stainless Steel D Ring for Leash and Tag Attachment
- 4 Sizing Holes for Fit Flexibility
- Triple Riveted for Maximum Strength
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. Our guarantee promises that we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that, due to manufacturer defect, is lost, fails, or unnaturally wears, for the entire life of the product.Our guarantee does not cover products which are:
- Lost for reasons other than manufacturer defect.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
- Damaged due to tie-outs.
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
"Grab Bag" products are not eligible for returns. Please be sure to measure your pet before ordering to ensure you receive the size you need.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Certain products will receive a store credit only—These include personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only.
- We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We understand the frustration, but customers who enter incorrect personalized information for their pet are not eligible for a free return. Please be sure to double-check the spelling of any personalized text before completing your order
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.