These officially licensed Houston Astros pet ID tags feature the official Astros logo and colors. Hot Dog Collars includes up to 4 lines of engraved text on our round shaped Pet ID tags.
- Engraving is done on the back of the tag only
- Includes O-Ring for attachment to collars, etc...
- Tag is approx 1.5 inches wide by 1 inch tall
- Tag engraving is guaranteed. Note, front design is not included in guarantee
- MLB Pet ID Tag will be engraved, centered on the tag, with up to 4 lines of your choice
- This MLB Pet ID Tag will be engraved EXACTLY as the information is entered, but in all capital letters
- Be careful and check spelling and phone #s
- Each MLB Pet ID Tag can fit up to 4 lines of text
- Our engraver will automatically adjust the font size according to the amount of text to be engraved
- Keep in mind that 4 lines of long text will create a relatively small font size...FEWER LINES & WORDS = BIGGER FONT
- One Size Fits All - Approximately 1.5 Inches across
This "Hi Def" MLB Pet ID Tag is the perfect compliment to a four legged fan who already has the collar, leash, and jersey. Officially licensed by the MLB , these Baseball Pet ID Tags can be engraved (see below), and feature super glossy "Hi-Def" logos and team colors. These tags are fully guaranteed against rust and come polished to perfection with the engraving of your choice.
How to Find a Lost Pet
- Search your property thoroughly - small animal scan find small hiding spots
- Walk the neighborhood, talk to everybody, and leave your phone number
- Make some noise while you walk around the neighborhood - animals have great hearing and know the voices of their owners
- Bring a powerful flashlight - this is valuable even in the daylight as a lost and scared animal will often find a small and dark hiding spot
- Place strong-scented articles outside your home to attract your pet - animals know your scent, so don't be afraid to use things like sweaty gym socks, dog bedding, etc...
- Call local veterinarian offices during the day. After 5 PM, call veterinarian emergency clinics
- VISIT your local Animal Control, humane societies, and animal shelters
- Ask Animal Control, humane societies, and shelters about pet rescue organizations in your area
- Post as many flyers as you can within a 1 mile radius of your home
- Place an Ad in your local newspaper
- Check the newspaper "found" ads every day
- DONT GIVE UP - Pets have been known to be found months or even years after they are lost
Note: This is a personalized item and is not available for exchange or return. Tags are engraved in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, sorry no exceptions