2 Inch - Caution I Will Bite Dog Collar
This dog collar utilizes a quick clasp closure, also called a side release clasp. Sizing is given as a range of neck lengths. Measure your dogs neck size or its current collar length (not including buckles) to obtain correct sizing.
dog is currently wearing the do not pet collar, and has not bitten anyone yet, either accidentally or during protection training. If either occurs, then we will switch to this one.
Which is to stop folks from approaching with no warning. Along with the yellow "CAUTION" leash, I feel safer having my dog - who does not play well with strangers, canine or human - out anywhere with me. It's absolutely a safety issue, and these products give me more peace of mind when we're out and about.
- 2 INCHES WIDE - MADE FOR BIG DOGS
- Designer Fabric Collar
- Made in the USA at Yellow Dog Design, Inc
- Adjustable Quick Clasp Style sturdy closure. Also known as a "Side Release" clasp
- 100% Durable Polyester Braid
- Machine Washable
- Great for active dogs
- All weather nickel plated D-Ring for Tag or Leash Attachment
- Fully Guaranteed! Including normal wear and tear, chewing, natural disaster, or any other damage not associated with a tie-out
- All sizes are 2 inch wide
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Hot Dog Collars is proud to offer a "Limited Lifetime Guarantee" to our customers for many of our products. This guarantee means we will replace any product purchased from Hot Dog Collars that has been accidentally damaged during typical pet activities.
- Outgrown or no longer fits
- Stinky, dirty or smelly
- Exhibiting normal wear and tear
- Damaged intentionally or through neglect
Free Shipping on Returns Policy
If there is a problem with a product, please allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Contact us regarding any items that you would like to return or exchange.
Free return labels can be generated up to 30 days after you receive your order. If you're within the 30 day window from delivery, you can request a return label by clicking here.
- Products are available for return/exchange, however some will offer a store credit only including personalized products, beds, toys, bully sticks, rawhides, and treats.
- Returns are typically processed within 2 business days after receipt, but can take up to 1-2 weeks
- Our free return program is available to addresses in the United States only
Pet ID Tag Guarantee
NOTE: If your tag is broken, lost, or if you only have a piece of it left, complete the steps below and send us whatever you have left of the tag. Even if it's completely lost we will still honor the guarantee
1. Write down your name, address, order #, tag size, color, and engraving details
2. If you do not have your order #, please use your email address. Without one of these pieces of information, we may not be able to replace the tag
3. Send the tag, along with the information above (#1 & 2) to the following address:
c/o Tag Replacement
112 O'Connor St
Greensboro NC 27406
Tag Guarantee Program does not apply to Licensed Sports Tags due to specific restrictions within the licensing agreement with each league and/or license holder. Replacement Tags can be provided to the exact specifications of the original order. We are unable to change tag style, size, shape, or engraving details on replacement tags
We reserve the right to limit the number of replacements when there is excessive use or abuse of our guarantee.