This officially licensed Denver Broncos PINK Pet ID Tag - With Engraving feature the official Ravens logo and colors. Hot Dog Collars includes up to 4 lines of engraved text on our bone shaped Pet ID tags.
- Engraving is done on the back of the tag only
- Includes O-Ring for attachment to collars, etc...
- Tag is approx 1.5 inches wide by 1 inch tall
- Tag engraving is guaranteed. Note, front design is not included in guarantee
- NFL Pet ID Tag will be engraved, centered on the tag, with up to 4 lines of your choice
- This NFL Pet ID Tag will be engraved EXACTLY as the information is entered, but in all capital letters
- Be careful and check spelling and phone #s
- Each NFL Pet ID Tag can fit up to 4 lines of text
- Our engraver will automatically adjust the font size according to the amount of text to be engraved
- Keep in mind that 4 lines of long text will create a relatively small font size...FEWER LINES & WORDS = BIGGER FONT
- One Size Fits All - Approximately 1.5 Inches across by 1 inches tall
This "Hi Def" NFL Pet ID Tag is the perfect compliment to a four legged fan who already has the collar, leash, and jersey. Officially licensed by the NFL, these Football Pet ID Tags can be engraved (see below), and feature super glossy "Hi-Def" logos and team colors. These tags are fully guaranteed against rust and come polished to perfection with the engraving of your choice.
How to Find a Lost Pet
- Search your property thoroughly - small animal scan find small hiding spots
- Walk the neighborhood, talk to everybody, and leave your phone number
- Make some noise while you walk around the neighborhood - animals have great hearing and know the voices of their owners
- Bring a powerful flashlight - this is valuable even in the daylight as a lost and scared animal will often find a small and dark hiding spot
- Place strong-scented articles outside your home to attract your pet - animals know your scent, so don't be afraid to use things like sweaty gym socks, dog bedding, etc...
- Call local veterinarian offices during the day. After 5 PM, call veterinarian emergency clinics
- VISIT your local Animal Control, humane societies, and animal shelters
- Ask Animal Control, humane societies, and shelters about pet rescue organizations in your area
- Post as many flyers as you can within a 1 mile radius of your home
- Place an Ad in your local newspaper
- Check the newspaper "found" ads every day
- DONT GIVE UP - Pets have been known to be found months or even years after they are lost
Note: This is a personalized item and is not available for exchange or return. Tags are engraved in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, sorry no exceptions