Your dog will be running with a championship pack wearing this high-gloss University of Georgia Bulldog pendant dangling from his or her collar. This bone-shaped pet ID tag features the officially sanctioned NCAA colors and insignia of the Bulldogs. Made from stainless steel, this dog tag measures 1.5”x 1” and can be engraved with up to four lines of identifying text on the backside, including your address, phone number and name of your canine companion. Included with a sturdy O-ring for added security, a complementary tag silencer guards this attractive dog ID from nicks and scratches and protects the clarity of the engraving as long as the silencer remains attached to the ID. What a great way to cheer on your DAWGS!
|PRODUCT FEATURES |
- Stainless Steel Bone Shaped Tag
- PRODUCT PRICE INCLUDES ENGRAVING
- INCLUDES FREE TAG SILENCER
- Includes O-Ring for attachment to collars, etc...
- Tag is approx 1.5 inches wide by 1 inch tall
- Tag engraving is guaranteed as long as the tag silencer is attached to tag
- NCAA Pet ID Tag will be engraved, centered on the tag, with up to 4 lines of your choice
- This NCAA Pet ID Tag will be engraved EXACTLY as the information is entered, but in all capital letters
- Be careful and check spelling and phone #s
- Each NCAA Pet ID Tag can fit up to 4 lines of text
- Our engraver will automatically adjust the font size according to the amount of text to be engraved
- Keep in mind that 4 lines of long text will create a relatively small font size...FEWER LINES & WORDS = BIGGER FONT
- One Size Fits All - Approximately 1.5 Inches across by 1 inches tall
This "Hi Def" NCAA Pet ID Tag is the perfect compliment to a four legged fan who already has the collar, leash, and jersey. Officially licensed by the NCAA, these Collegiate Pet ID Tags can be engraved and feature super glossy "Hi-Def" logos and team colors. These tags are fully guaranteed against rust and come polished to perfection with the engraving of your choice.
How to Find a Lost Pet
- Search your property thoroughly - small animal scan find small hiding spots
- Walk the neighborhood, talk to everybody, and leave your phone number
- Make some noise while you walk around the neighborhood - animals have great hearing and know the voices of their owners
- Bring a powerful flashlight - this is valuable even in the daylight as a lost and scared animal will often find a small and dark hiding spot
- Place strong-scented articles outside your home to attract your pet - animals know your scent, so don't be afraid to use things like sweaty gym socks, dog bedding, etc...
- Call local veterinarian offices during the day. After 5 PM, call veterinarian emergency clinics
- VISIT your local Animal Control, humane societies, and animal shelters
- Ask Animal Control, humane societies, and shelters about pet rescue organizations in your area
- Post as many flyers as you can within a 1 mile radius of your home
- Place an Ad in your local newspaper
- Check the newspaper "found" ads every day
- DONT GIVE UP - Pets have been known to be found months or even years after they are lost
Note: This is a personalized item and is not available for exchange or return. Tags are engraved in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, sorry no exceptions
Stainless Steel Bone Shaped Tag